Consulting and advisory services
An integrated business approach is non-negotiable to improve business performance. This applies specifically in the supply chain domain, where companies need to achieve best-for-business supply chain integrations vis-á-vis functional excellence. For our clients to achieve this, we focus on:
- Establishing effective scale of operations and flexibility in increasingly complex supply chains.
- Leveraging information technology to deliver business intelligence and process automation.
- Aligning people performance through formalised outputs and standardised measures.
- Knowledge transfer and building of internal customer capabilities.
Our consulting and advisory services are aimed at supply chain strategy formulation and facilitation, operations improvement, technology integration and people alignment.
Supply chain strategy formulation and facilitation
- Decision support, from setting the change agenda to value added services
- Value chain design across Plan, Buy, Store, Deliver and Return
- Operational design and implementation
- Operations outsourcing
- Enterprise systems
- Business intelligence
- Advanced decision support
- Linking roles to outputs and aligned measurements
- Organisation structure and role design
- Performance measurement
- People alignment
We have developed deep domain expertise in every area of the supply chain – Procurement / Sourcing, Planning / Scheduling, Storage / Handling and Deliveries / Returns.