TEAMING UP TO BUILD STRATEGIC SUPPLY CHAINS
Supporting a collective approach
When we say that we move business and industry through innovation, inspiration and foresight, we do just that. However, we realise that we cannot push the boundaries of business efficiency and effectiveness alone. IMPERIAL Logistics teams up with industry bodies, technology specialists, logistics service providers (LSPs), customers, government and academic institutions to heighten the strategic value proposition of global supply chains.
IMPERIAL Logistics is a member of, or associated with the following organisations amongst others:
- Supply-Chain Council (SCC)
- Association for Operations Management of southern Africa (SAPICS)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILTSA)
- Road Freight Association (RFA)
- South African Institute of Industrial Engineers (SAIIE)
IMPERIAL Logistics has partnered with Academic and Research institutions, including Cardiff University, Massachusetts Institute for Technology (MIT), Council of Scientific Research (CSIR), University of Johannesburg, University of Pretoria and Stellenbosch University.