History of Business
Colbro Transport was founded in 1974 in the small agricultural and administration centre of Masvingo.
The company has grown from a 4 truck operation servicing the Masvingo Province in Zimbabwe to a 200 truck operations servicing both the local and international markets.
The company now has depots in Harare, Bulawayo, Beit Bridge and Hwange.
The supply of transport and related logistical services for the local Zimbabwean market as well as cross border logistics services into South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi and Botswana.
Colbro offers services to customers who are in need of moving volume cargo under contractual agreements.
- More than 200 truck tractors, trailers and earth moving equipment
- Trailer combinations including side tipping links, rear tippers, dry bulk tankers, flat deck trailers, bulk fuel distribution, and mining haulage solutions within Zimbabwe.
- Cross border services are on offer to key industries that import or export to and from Zimbabwe within the mining, agriculture and manufacturing industries.
- Achievable payloads of 35 tons on public roads
- Customer focus
- Superior bulk transport handling services
- Extensive knowledge and industry experience
- Advanced transport and information technology
- Strict safety measures
- Expert training for operators and drivers
- Delta Distribution
- Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC)
- Anglo America Unki Mine
- Total Zimbabwe
- Lafarge Cement
- Hwange Colliery
- Aquarius Shipping
Colbro is a Zimbabwe-based haulage company with depots in Bulawayo (HQ) Harare, Beit Bridge, and Hwange.